About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Toast to Good Things to Come in 2009!!!


This is my favorite picture of New Years Eve! Kamie with her tall hat over her face and the blow horn hanging off the side of her mouth! This picture says it all- both she and I did not care much for going out for New Years Eve this year, but neither one of us said that to eachother until like the day before..after we already agreed to go to the local bar that's close to their house - The Rail Station. So, that made me laugh. We both would have been content staying at home in our jammies, but instead we said we would suck it up and go out while we still could...she made it past midnight even with a cold, and I made it until like 2 - but paid for it the next day because I don't sleep in very well!
It was fun to be with friends who make you laugh and who don't really care where you are, but who you are with. It was a laid back night, with low expectations and that's when the fun happens! As long as you are in good company, it doesn't matter where you are.
Although 2008 had some rough patches for people all over the world, there's a lot to look forward in 2009 just amongst the group of us that were together on NYE: Matt and Kamie are heading to Africa next week for a wonderful vacation, Joe and I are heading to Mexico in February with Angie and Todd to celebrate Todd's 40th B-day, and Joe and Nikki just bought a new house by lake Nikomis (picture below). Let the good times happen in 2009! I am hopeful that it will be a good year!
Here's to a wonderful new year for each of you and your families. I hope everyone is blessed with health, happiness and all of the things that matter the most in 2009!!!








No comments: