About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Remembering Back to Jan. 6, 2006


I know this is cheesy, but I had to post it..Joe and I met three years ago today! Today, we thought back to what time we met at and what we were doing...so at this point in the evening (it's 9:30 as I type) we had been chatting away for a few hours and having lots of laughs!

Crazy that three years ago from today in the morning/afternoon - we had no idea who eachother even was! Crazy how life just works out the way it does....so thankfully the stars were aligned that day - January 6, 2006 - and now three years later we have been married for eight months!! I am very blessed and thankful that we happened to be in the same place at the same time! This picture above tells you where we were when we met, in case you didn't know! Yes, it is my favorite place downtown MPLS too. :) http://www.the-local.com/

No comments: