About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year's Day!







So, even though we were up late on New Years Eve- 3:30 I believe, we got up and did "The Biggest Loser Cardio Workout" and got ready to head to Shawn and Kurt's. We didn't get to see them for the holidays, so it was a chance to catch up and celebrate New Year's together.

The boys were in rare form- making us laugh and full of energy. Levi had on his Wild jersey- which we were told he had already been wearing for over 24 hours. It only had a few spills on it, so I wonder how long he ended up wearing it for. Mitchell showed us his new computer games and was already so computer saavy! Little Ava slept most of the time, and then she just sat their peacefully when I held her. She is growing bigger and bigger, but she's still a tiny peanut! It was soooo good to see them, and we look forward to going to their skating/Bunco family party in February. We can finally see the boys show off their skating skills, they may be better than me..it has been years and years! :)

No comments: