About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

First Christmas Married!!












It was a Hammond Christmas this year. Joe and I rotate holidays- so this year it was a Sullivan Thanksgiving and a Hammond Christmas. We hit the road to lovely Neillsville, Wisconsin on CHristmas Eve after we both worked until about 2:00 p.m. We stayed there until Friday morning. Then, we drove to Dodgeville, Wisconsin (Home of Land's End) until Saturday..and returned back to MPLS on Saturday evening. Needless to say, it was a very fun four days of eating, drinking, playing games, and just hanging out. What was the highlight?? Well, I might admit- it could have been visiting a local and random bar called "The Store" for an hour or two on the day after Christmas..only in WI would you find a place like "The Store."
I am so blessed to have an amazing in-law family who has accepted me in with open arms as a daughter and sister-in-law...I am so blessed to have TWO outstanding families! What more could a girl ask for?!??! Hammonds, thanks for a wonderful Christmas - a first married Christmas!!! I look forward to learning more about WI Christmas traditions- "The Store", jello shots, Eucher, and so much more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Naughty Angie. Looks like she's getting back at Jason for all those pictures in the past!