About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

37 Days Until Warmth!!!!








It's a frigid minus ten degrees right now without windchill. With windchill, it's probably in the minus 20s. Are you kidding me is all I have to say???? We are heading to Lutsen this weekend for a ski weekend- and it will be a high of five degrees the day we ski! Gotta love Minnesota!
The only thing getting me through this long and cold winter is the fact that in 37 days we are going to Mexico. We booked the trip late last fall, and we are going with Angie and Todd. It is a town just north of Playa Del Carmen, and south of Cancun.
Here are some pictures to get you all in the mental state of warm weather!!!!!!
El Dorado Royale Resort here we come!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love it. Banana Monkeys starting at 10AM and steaks for lunch every day. I can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

Take me with you!