About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Just Chillin'





I couldn't resist this adorable elephant camping chair. I went to the hardware store to make copies of our house key because we got a new front door, and sitting outside was this adorable chair. Braden climbed in and stayed sitting - and it was only $15, so home with us it came. :)

Braden's new morning routine is to climb in it (in only his diaper), chug his milk (with legs crossed) and watch a little Dora the Explorer. What a big boy he is. Also note the laptop in one of the pictures. He is already thinking of things he can invent so we can become millionaires and travel the world! It's good to start them working so young!

No comments: