About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Boy Can Dance!



You have to pay close attention because I only captured Braden's mad dancing skills for like the first five seconds of this video. I have been trying to teach Braden to dance since he was a newborn, and boy has it worked. Every time there is music on, he bounces up and down and puts one arm in the air. Hmmmm, wonder where he gets that from?! You got it- he is a dancing machine. I can't wait to see if this continues into his older years. Maybe he will be doing the worm by his next birthday. :) he he.

No comments: