About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's Go Time!

Well, it's official...our place is finally on the market as of today! It looks like the past six weeks of me basically re-decorating this place has paid off. I am very happy with how it looks in the pictures! I hope to relax a bit now, but we'll see how relaxing keeping this place in tip top shape can be with a one year old! Not to mention any showings or open houses in the future, but it's all good stuff. We are headed in the right direction and only time will tell if this place will sell. Here is the official MLS listing so you can see for yourself! (you might have to cut/paste for now because I can't get the actual link to post!)

http://matrix.northstarmls.com/Matrix/Public/Portal.aspx?k=663366X43OD&p=DE-63896299-39

No comments: