About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Fun






This weekend we went to Aamodt's Apple Orchard in Stillwater (my lovely hometown) with some friends and their kids. It was a beautiful fall day. The kiddos got to pet the goats, take a hay ride and of course eat some delicious apple orchard food. Oh wait, maybe that was the adults! Things that were consumed were(not by just one person of course): apple turnover, apple cinnamon cookie, cinnamon ice cream, apple cider donut, hot cider, apple wine, hot dog, and caramel apple slices. I think I got it all! I personally indulged in the apple turnover, caramel apple slices and apple wine - all were delicious. It was fun to see the little guys hanging out together since they are all within three months of eachother and one big brother who they look up to. What a fun fall day! I hope everyone is enjoying the fall weather- wether it's leave changing in the midwest or the extended summer of California!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Braden is cute, as always, but his puppy sweatshirt is especially adorable!

andrewj said...

Hi from Australia.
My branch of the Hammond family in Australia originated in County Monaghan. My GGrandfather Samiel was born in 1837 Parish Currin.Any chance of us being related?
Jim Hammond