About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Tip Top Shape!

The living room.
The patio- fall style!
The kitchen, de-cluttered and newly painted cabinets.
The dining area in the kitchen- table is set, new lighting, new tablecloth and flowers.
My favorite- our new bathroom!!!
Braden's crib- moved to opposite wall, corner. Moved rocking chair from downstairs. Added initials on wall.
Other wall in Braden's room - all re-arranged.
Our bedroom.
Our new front door- freshly painted by yours truly. Joe scraped off the old paint and re-painted the trim around the windows. Added a new welcome mat and fall colored flowers. :)

I am finally kicking back tonight (sort of) and relishing the fact that all of our house projects are done. Let the maintenance and keeping this place clean begin! We have a remodeled bathroom, painted doors and trim, de-cluttered rooms and closets, bought and used lots of storage bins, new front door, moved a bunch of things to my sister's house, washed windows, cleaned screens, and we have it staged!! I think I've recapped most of everything but you get the point. The past six weeks have been exhausting but now I am done!!!

Anyway, the Realtor will take pictures on Tuesday and it will be officially on the market by mid-week. I am excited and nervous. Our first open house will be on Halloween. Pass on the word to all of your friends- we have a great town home in a spectacular location (right by Southdale Mall, Galleria, all the great restaurants in Edina, parks, 3 miles from Lake Harriet.) It has 2 beds/2 baths. It has a private patio. It is an END unit so we have a nice big yard on the side and only one neighbor! Don't forget about the pool in the summer too! Have I sold you yet?? he he.

I am happy with how things look, so hopefully the right person comes along to snatch this place up. The pictures above are a tribute to all the hard work! Let the showings begin!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks amazing! The photos look great - I'm sure all the potential buyers will agree. Best of luck as the showings start!

IrishMommy said...

Great job sis-o! Prayers for a quick sale coming your way... Love the kitchen flowers and front door touches!!!