About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

I didn't take any New Year pics for some reason. Probably because I went to bed at like 10:30 that night! Yes, motherhood exhausts me and this year was the first year I did not make it to ring in the new year. Well, I had Joe wake me up at 12 so at least I acknowledged it and then rolled over and went back to bed. :)

2009 was a great year but I am excited to see what 2010 has in store. I now am a mom and I no longer have my corporate job of 12 years - so this year will be full of new adventures! I started teaching kickboxing classes once a week a month ago and I signed up to teach Kettlebells starting in January. Braden and I also start an ECFE class together at the end of Jan. It will be a great year watching him grow and spending time with him. I really look forward to it! I know how fast they grow so I am thankful to get to spend my days with him. I will cherish it as much as I can (even if there are bad days.)

I look back at the past four years and must admit- they have been pretty eventful, exciting and blessed! Joe and I met in 2006, we got engaged in 2007, we were married in 2008, and we had Braden in 2009! What will 2010 bring?? A new house would be nice, but I am not getting my hopes up on that one. We shall see- I know it will bring many amazing things as we watch Braden change and grow each and every day.

I hope you are all blessed with the best of years for 2010!

No comments: