About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Another Boy is Born


We have some more exciting news, Colston Andrew Nelson was born on Monday evening, weighing in at 7 lbs, 8 oz. Braden has yet another boy playmate his same age. That makes four boys born within five months (including us) within our close group of friends. How fun! I went to visit baby Cole and he didn't make a peep. He seemed like a laid back little dude. Mom and Dad Nelson were a bit tired from the long few days up to his arrival, but so happy and proud that he is finally here! Grandma Pam was also very proud and excited to meet him!! :) It will be so fun to watch these two run around the lake in the summers to come.

No comments: