About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Braden's First Christmas!

Mom and Braden opening some presents at home on Christmas.

Dad and Braden- matching Christmas sweaters! Will this be a new tradition?? :)

All of the Sullivan grandkids! Braden is the sleepy guy of course!

The present madness at the Sullivan Christmas 2009!

Well I think Braden enjoyed his first Christmas- he enjoyed the stimulation of being with all of the cousins/aunts/uncles/grandpa, etc... that he didn't sleep well the two days post-Christmas (and was pretty crabby/fussy as a result). He must have been wondering what happened to all the action?

Braden of course got spoiled for his first Christmas. Lots of clothes, a few books and some new toys. He sure is a lucky guy! We spent Christmas Eve at my brother Mike's house and the whole Sullivan family was there which was nice (including cousins Nick, Rachael and Julie). We then slept over at my sister's house because it was still a bit snowy that night. We woke up on Christmas Day to Mitchell, Levi and Ava checking out their gifts from Santa. Then we headed home and opened some presents as a family of three! It was a fun Christmas!

We can't believe next year at Christmas time Braden will probably be running around or maybe pretty darn close to it. Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas!

1 comment:

IrishMommy said...

Dang girl... you look good! and your family -- oh la la...