About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This Is How We Roll


Well, the cold weather has returned so we have to put the Baby Bjorn and snowsuit away for a while. BOO! :( Braden loved getting outside last week- even on the rainy days we would take the umbrella and at least go around the block for some fresh air. Now you can see how we roll- momma and son, so son can face the world. He loves it! Hopefully we can bring out the snowsuit and Bjorn again soon- cold, cold go away!

No comments: