About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mall of America Fun

Ava waiting patiently while Levi takes in the rides.

Braden just chilling in his stroller checking out the bright lights at the MOA!

Levi screaming on the bus!

Levi going around in circles on the Merry-Go-Round

This week we went to the Mall of America with my sister for Toddler Tuesday where kids can go on unlimited rides for $10 and eat free. There are also a ton of activities available like the butterfly tent, coloring, shows, etc... Nephew Levi went crazy on the rides and Ava and Braden were just by standers. :)

No comments: