About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ice cream as big (or bigger) as your head.




What on earth is a little guy doing with ice cream this big? Well, this is the CHILD'S SIZE serving which appears to be bigger than Braden's head. Only at Nelson's in Stillwater, my hometown, can you get ice cream this big (and it only costs $3.50). I took the boys there one night and between the three of us, we still had a lot of ice cream left. So, next time you are in Stillwater you have to stop by Nelson's, just up the hill from downtown right across from Just For Me Spa. Tons of fun flavors to pick from, old fashioned ice cream store style. Beware though, on a hot summer night the line is long. We usually go on a weeknight a little earlier or later than the crowd, or around lunch time. Oh, how I love summer for all the tasty summer treats you can eat on hot summer days!

Before our trip to Nelson's that night, the boys and I hit Teddy Bear Park and had a picnic on the water over looking the St. Croix River....ahhh, it's good to be close to home again (even though I do miss certain things about Mpls/Edina area, there are a lot of pro's to the east-side too). You can't beat Stillwater in the summer, so much fun.




No comments: