About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Boy meets monkey

We went to the Children's Museum today. The current exhibit at the museum is Curious George, one of Braden's favorites. He was pumped when I told him that we were going to the museum since it was raining today. Not only did Braden get to play in the George exhibit, but before we left we saw George walking around in life-size form. Braden chased him down and said "Hi George" as he waved furiously. George waved back a few times and then vanished into the elevators. Braden asked me where he went. Mom's response was "he probably had to take a break and go eat some bananas."  So all day I have been asked, "Is George done eating bananas now so he can come back and see me?" Seeing George must have made his day. Along with meeting his favorite cartoon character, he said he also loved playing in the water, getting a hole-in-one during mini-golf, making play-dough, driving the bus and doing his own face painting. It is fun to put a smile on little one's faces with the things we get to do each day together. Braden finally got to meet his buddy George. It is so fun seeing them enjoy things and getting so excited.

No comments: