About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Starting The Day Off Right!


This morning Braden and I ate breakfast outside on the patio, one of my favorite things to do. We are relaxing after a busy weekend. Joe's parents came to town this weekend to watch Braden all day Saturday while I renewed my YMCA teaching license and Joe coached his 9-10 year old team in a state tournament. Braden enjoyed hanging out with Grandpa and Grandma, who took him to two parks and gave him some ice cream (not his first time, don't worry). We also got to have a date night on Saturday - dinner and a movie which was really nice after being in class all day long. So thank you to Jack and Theresa for helping us out, giving us a night out and spending precious time with Braden. We appreciate it. Sunday they took off and we watched Joe's team take third place in the tournament. We ended the weekend with a little swim in the Linden Hills wading pool.

Oh, and speaking of patio- I took some pictures of ours. We are hoping to put the townhouse on the market this fall to see if we can sell it and I wanted to have pictures of the beautiful summer flowers and plants. So, if you know anyone who wants an adorable end townhome in Edina that is close to shopping, parks and restaurants AND has this great patio for entertaining- let me know. :)



We hope you all had a great summer weekend and are starting the week off right with something you love.

No comments: