About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

First Tooth



I forgot to capture this milestone - Braden's first tooth. He has one lone tooth at the bottom. If you click on this picture you should see a larger version where the tooth is more visable. Was teething bad? Well, he was a tiny bit fussier when this tooth was trying to come through, but nothing major. He woke up crying a few times as well but a little baby Tylenol fixed that right up. We think he might be working on one on top now, so bring on the teeth. It is strange not seeing just a full gummy smile anymore. I just wanted to capture this very first tooth before I forget and then soon enough you will see pics with multiple teeth! :)

No comments: