About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Swimming with a Turtle

Braden in his happy turtle state!
And he's off! Our little turtle cruising around.

It's crazy how life changes so quickly. If you would have asked me two years ago what my favorite summer activity was, I might have said running around the lake or hanging out on the patio with a cold drink. Last year if you would have asked me, it might have been going on dates with Joe (knowing that those would soon slow down post-baby), going on weekends away or getting a pregnancy massage to feel better. Well, this year it's swimming with a turtle!

We bought this turtle raft a couple of weeks ago and we take it to the Linden Hills wading pool. What is so great is that the LH wading pool is shallow enough that Braden can touch the bottom while he's in his raft. So, he cruises around the pool just like he is walking. He has so much fun and barely even notices if I am around! So, this year...swimming with a turtle is my favorite activity.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I want to come watch that little cruiser in person!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Go Braden :) We have the same turtle and Lucas LOVES it!