About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Last Day of ECFE

Braden enjoying the toys on the last day of class.
Most of the ladies in our ECFE class on the last day (we were missing a couple of them.)

Braden and I have been going to an ECFE class since the end of January. ECFE stands for Early Childhood and Family Education for those of you who aren't familiar with it. We signed up for a "Baby and Me" class that meets once a week. There were about fifteen other ladies and babies in our class plus a licensed early childhood teacher. It has been a great four months getting to know these first-time-moms, their babies and learning and talking about our kids' development and growth. I will miss this class and hope to stay in touch with the ladies. Perhaps we will also see some of them in the fall if we sign up again.

No comments: