About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Countdown to Vacation...

Braden holding the bottle himself, thankfully!
Zooming around the house in a diaper box!

Here are some pictures from this week on what Braden has been up to this week while I have been getting ready for our vacation: feeding himself while I get some cleaning done and taking rides around the room in a diaper box inbetween my vacuuming sessions. :)
We are heading to Myrtle Beach, S.C to celebrate our anniversary and use up free plane tickets that Joe won last year. We picked Myrtle Beach because we both have never been there and always thought it would be a great place to check out but we may not ever have a reason to go there. So, the free tickets are our incentive to explore this eastcoast beach spot! We are looking forward to relaxation, the beach, going to dinners, exploring a new place and mostly just having some nice quality time together.
The last seven and a half months have been dedicated to Braden for the most part (rightfully so), so this time for us will be much appreciated and needed. Joe's parents are kind enough to come and take care of Braden while we are gone. He will be entertained, loved and in wonderful hands. I am curious to see how I do since this will be my first time away from Braden. It is a little bittersweet right now- I am excited yet a little sad and feeling guilty to leave my smiley side-kick for five days. I know I deserve the time away and it will help me to be a better Mom all refreshed and relaxed. Come Sunday I am sure I will run in that door to see my favorite little one! I will definitely post pictures and some highlights of our trip! Please send positive vibes that Braden does great for grandpa and grandma for the five days away from Mom and Dad for the first time.

No comments: