About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Too Nice Out To Blog


The weather this week has been unbelievable- in the 70s for a MN march?!??! Crazy. We did not have one ounce of snow in march- first time ever! Let's hope that no april storms come our way either and it's here to stay. We have been busy taking advantage of the weather this week- lots of trips to the park, walk around lake Calhoun, Minnehaha Falls, picnics and time on the patio. We've been outside, so I have forgotten to blog.

The picture here is literally the view that I have as I type this blog entry- Braden loving life outside on the patio in his exersaucer. I bought him a nice sun protecting hat so his little bald head doesn't get scorched. He doesn't seem to mind it- just sucks on the little strings. :)

No comments: