About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Fun

Braden wearing his Easter basket
Braden and his cute bunny hat
Braden all dressed up for the Easter occasion!

We celebrated Easter on Saturday with all of the Sullivans. The kids had their annual egg hunt around the yard, the food was delicious and Bapa handed out his money filled easter eggs for the kids and even brought a craft project for everyone to do. It was a fun-filled day. Braden enjoyed watching everyone socialize and run around. He didn't mind his bunny hat either. At home on Sunday it was just us three hanging out. We took a walk to the park, went out for a little early evening bite to eat and just enjoyed the day. The Easter Bunny came and Braden got his first Easter basket, but as you can see he is wearing it on his head. Easily entertained at this age I tell ya!

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend with your families!

No comments: