About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Veggie Tales

Yummy Sweet Potatoes!

Braden tried vegetables for the first time this week. We started out with sweet potatoes. With his first bite, he made a strange face but then soon began to like it more and more. It is quite a messy process as you can tell by the picture :), we don't have a high chair with a tray quite yet so we are making due with the Bumbo seat right now. He wants to help feed himself by grabbing the spoon and putting it in his mouth, or touching the food after it's already in his mouth. As you can see it is quite the messy process, but he loves it. We moved onto carrots after a few days. It's fun to see him tasting more real foods- well baby foods that is. He cries when I put the veggies away so I always have to have a bottle of milk waiting in the wings to distract him afterwards. Oh, our little eater boy. If he's anything like his Dad he will like cheese the best I think.

Oh, and I love the image on the tv in the background. I am sneaky- the only time I can watch TV is if his back is to it or he is asleep. :)

No comments: