About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Fun with the Krehmeyers!

Already a Brewer fan by Dad's influence (Mom will do her Twins influencing secretively!)
Our little cowboy!

Yesterday we took a drive up to visit Angie and Todd in Maple Grove (Joe's sister and brother-in-law). Joe had yet to see Todd's updated bar with his nice tv! We hung out, watched basketball, caught up and of course Braden had a blast checking out a different environment. He had a good time trying on all the different hats on Todd's bar as you can see!!!!! Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks good in that Brewer helmet:)