About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Night of Green!

The Hammonds, Hammin' it up on the day of green.
Braden and his big hat
Aunt Angie and Braden having fun on St. Patty's Day!

Tonight Joe must have found the fun Irish hats that I was looking for earlier today because when I walked in the door Braden was posing for the cameras in his big hat. What a ham! Aunt Angie was over tonight watching him while I taught class and until Joe got home from work so she was a part of the action too. So, these are more like the pictures I meant to post this morning. Better late than never!

No comments: