About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Independent Man!

Braden waiting patiently for his morning cereal.

Joe's brother and sister-in-law were kind enough to send their old high chair this way for us to use. It works great. This morning was the first time I used it. Braden waited patiently at the kitchen table while I prepared his breakfast. Normally he is crying as I make it, so maybe his own seat with tray makes him feel more like an independent man! Here's to many more meals on the high chair for our little guy!

PS- he seems to be getting a little better. This is day four of the meds, and lastnight was the first night that he only woke up once and I had success getting him back to sleep in the crib in about 15 or so mins. Hopefully we are getting back to better sleep soon and he is on the mend.

No comments: