About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Out and About


Braden is a trooper as we bring him various places- Target, the YMCA, out to lunch, the MOA, running errands, the mall, etc... Joe and I decided now that he's a little bit older we should start doing more family things to get out of the house on the weekends. It's easy to just stay inside when you have a little one because it seems like so much work to get them ready to go somewhere. But once you are out and about, it's great to be able to do some of the things that you haven't been able to do for a while. This weekend it was nice enough to take a walk outside and we ended up over at Southdale to do a little shopping. Braden was a trooper and came along for the fun! We look forward to more family activities as he gets older and can partake in the fun!

No comments: