About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Four Month Stats!

My brown eyed guy.
Loves to suck on all toys!
Braden active as can be under the play gym.

Braden had his four month appointment today and he is weighing in at 14.5 lbs (31% tile) and is 25.5" tall (61% tile). We were surprised about the weight- he only gained a pound in the last month so he must be leaning out even though he is quite the eater! He also got two more rounds of shots so he's not a super happy camper today but doing pretty well considering. We don't have another appointment until six months!

1 comment:

Dad said...

I can't believe the boy is slimming down so much. Time to get him on a weight gaining diet:) What a great little man! I know he can't wait to see all of his aunts/uncles/cousins/bapa/Pama this weekend!