About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Braden's Baptism



This weekend Braden was baptized. We were so blessed to have Father Korogi at Christ The King Church in SW Minneapolis be the one to baptize our little guy into the Catholic church. It is so nice to know that Braden is welcomed with open arms to the loving community at this church. Both of our families were present, Joe's even traveled hours from Wisconsin to be with us. The day was great. We were so proud of Braden who looked like a little prince in white. He behaved so well despite the big crowd at church, being the center of attention, having his schedule disrupted (eating and sleeping way off) and being passed around from person to person all day. It's days like yesterday where we feel so thankful to have an amazing son like Braden in our lives on top of close family to support us during these milestones in life. We look forward to many more milestones in Braden's life. I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congratulations! The Hammond family is lookin' good!!