About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Monday, February 8, 2010

First Foods!


Braden tried a little bit of rice cereal for the first time late last week. The doctor said if they seem ready in between 4-6 months to give it a try and if it doesn't work wait and try it again in another week or so. We have noticed that he stares at us when we are eating very curiously so we thought we would give it a try. The first few bites he didn't know what to do but then he got the hang of it. Now he gets overly excited when it's cereal time! It's fun to watch these milestones in his life!

No comments: