About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Sunday, June 23, 2013

June Fun!

Father's Day Fun @ the pool
Pontoon ride w/ Bapa
Hanging by the river in Stillwater
Off to the pool we go!
Tractor ride in Afton
 
 
Well the month of June is passing us by. We have been staying extremely busy, hence the lack blog updates. I hope everyone is enjoying the summer so far.

Here's a snapshot of what we've been up to so far this month: Soccer & T-ball for Braden, camp for Braden a couple of mornings, bike riding, Como Zoo, swimming (only a couple of times since the weather has been so strange this year), outdoor bootcamp for Mama (I taught 8 classes between outdoor bootcamp and the YMCA this week), Joe had an evening at Canterbury Downs and his annual fishing excursion with college pals. We also spent Memorial weekend hanging with the entire Hammond clan which was fun. We got to spend Father's Day up at Bapa's lake and we had a great day for pontooning and hanging out on the beach. We've been playing in the yard with baseballs, squirt guns and the hose. We've had some delicious corn on the cob on the grill. I took the boys to the Afton Strawberry Festival to take their first pony ride! We spent the day in Stillwater after I taught a class. We've had a few dinners out on patios, and a fun family game of tennis one Saturday night. Summer is flying by so far! The boys are as active as ever and we are trying to fit in as much summer fun as possible.

So, if I don't get to update the blog summer has the best of us and we are out enjoying & staying busy. We hope you are too!

No comments: