About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May Fun




May has been super busy, but fun. We are enjoying spring with our two little dudes. Here's what May has brought us:
  • Cinco De Mayo party- Braden got to experience his first pinata.
  • Woodbury Garage Sales- a lot of work, but well worth it when you can get rid of some baby items and make enough money to book a trip to Chicago to visit a friend! :)
  • Mother's Day- an early celebration with my sister for lunch and massages, then dinner with my three favorite dudes, followed by breakfast on Mother's Day at our favorite crepe place.
  • Ear infections- Braden has had 4 in the past month and now Liam has one. Here's hoping we are getting it out of our system so this summer the boys can be healthy.
  • Anniversary- we celebrated four years of marriage this May. My how time flies!
  • Travels- Joe was gone for four days so it was just the boys and I for a week
  • Towhome- we have new renters in our townhome as of May 1, I did some touch-up painting over there and checked out the previous renters and checked-in the new renters. 
  • Painting- I finished all the main level painting and started heading upstairs. I am taking a break for a bit, but hope to finish the upstairs hallway by early June.
  • Cousin sleepover- We had my sister's three kiddos overnight so they could be away celebrating their anniversary.
  • Yard- now I need to start planting some flowers and plants, but as you can see May has been a little busy so I'm going to slow down this week and maybe start next week! :)
Time seems to fly by when you are distracted and busy. June is closing in on us, it's crazy to think summer is almost officially here. Hope the month of May is treating you all well!

No comments: