About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Monday, May 28, 2012

Braden John: 2 years + 8 months




With another month under his belt, Braden has gained many new skills. Here are a few that I can think of: riding a bicycle, putting on his own shorts, putting on his own shoes, using the potty more, turning on the TV, smacking baseballs with not many missed pitches, saying the full ABCs and the list goes on. I can also probably add, saying "I don't want to" or "I don't like" to this list.

Braden is one funny little dude. He is a joy to be around. What are some of his other skills at 2 years and 8 months?? Well, he has a steel trap for a memory- nothing slips by him. He can name more construction trucks and Brewers players than I can. He just got done with ECFE for the year, and next year he will begin one day of preschool. He is super excited to wear a backpack, bring a lunch and get dropped and stay there all by himself for the day. Braden picks up things I have no idea that a dude his age would understand or recall. He asks a lot of "what does that mean Momma". He wants to understand and know it all. The other day he wanted to know the difference between a lake and a river. He also is very social, knowing everyone's names and running up to say hi.

This summer will be a super fun one for Braden. He can finally run around with the neighbor kids and can keep up. He wants to play baseball and football all the time, so he and Joe will be very busy together. Like his little brother, he loves the water too so there will be endless amounts of pools and lakes for us this summer not to mention parks. I am excited for all the things yet to be discovered by Braden, watching him get excited over new found traits is so fun. I also am a little in shock to see him growing so quickly. He feels like a little man to me. I will soak all of this up and enjoy my last few months of having him totally at home before he starts his school days- eeeeekkkkk.

No comments: