About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Thank You Zantac


I brought Liam to the Doctor on Friday to investigate about reflux after weeks of being suspicious about his tummy troubles. Low and behold, it is looking like he has it- so the Doctor gave us a week prescription of Zantac to try out. It's only been two days, but the little dude seems less fussy and is sleeping a wee better. Ok, a lot better! Last night he slept six straight hours, versus the 15 minute increments he slept on Thursday night. This six hour stretch might be a fluke, but it's nice to see the little man feeling a bit better and resting better.

So, thank you Zantac for making me feel like a sane and normal person today, versus the walking zombie that I was on Friday. It's like having an out of body experience when you get no sleep and have to keep up with a two year old all day (on top of attending to the needs of a somewhat fussy and non-sleeping newborn). Here's hoping that Liam feels better here on out and I can continue to be a sane and normal person.. for everyone's sake around me, really!

No comments: