About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter 2012

 Sullivan cousins (minus Ben who was working)
 Braden opening his eggs
 Dad and Liam- taking in the fun
Easter morning egg hunt at home
Our little peep

Oh, I'm just a wee-bit behind in posting. I hope everyone had a great Easter. It came and went in a flash.

We had a really nice Easter weekend. On Saturday, we celebrated with the Sullivans and my sister hosted. Nine out of ten cousins where there to partake in the festivities (poor Ben had to work). Braden was bright-eyed and bushy tailed as soon as he arrived. He got to find some eggs outside, we all ate a fantastic brunch, and the adults got to catch up while all the kiddos played.

Then Sunday was a low-key day at home as Braden was under the weather. We weren't sure what was going on with him- super tired, bags under his eyes, low energy and super emotional. (This didn't change after a couple of days so I took him in to find out he had a double ear infection.) The best was when Braden found his basket and started jumping up and down yelling "YEAH!" What a fun Easter, as he really got into looking for eggs, his basket and loving all of the things inside. As for Liam, he loved playing with the plastic eggs, fine-tuning his motor skills by turning them and rolling them in his hands.

 I hope you all had a blessed Easter. We really enjoyed our first Easter as a family of four. It will only get better from here on out when both boys can run around and enjoy the festivities together.

No comments: