About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Projects and More!


New Completed Backsplash (outlets are now covered obviously).

We have slowly been tackling house projects. I would like to get as many done as possible before summer! Our latest project was putting in a backsplash underneath our kitchen cabinets. It's part stone, part glass tile. Joe did a great job, doing it solo. He did some online learning, talked to the workers at Home Depot, bought the supplies and got it all done in about two nights. Slowly, our house is gaining some personality! I can't wait to add some more!

No comments: