About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Boxes and more....





It is true when people say that little ones are usually more entertained by the simple things like boxes and tupperware versus their own toys. As we try to get this place all packed up for our move in just 13 days, Braden is enjoying having boxes to play with. He likes to climb in them, throw his toys in them, and walk around with them on his head and body. He is quite the entertainer around here. He has been a really good sport with all of our packing up and how this house is a complete mess. I am curious to see how he likes his new house and how he adjusts - if he gets it right away or not?!?! Only time will tell. Well, just had to update the blog quick in the midst of all the packing. Speaking of packing, Go Packers! Joe will be the happiest man in the world if his team wins tonight, so I am hoping for a big win for him (and his family since they are all die hards!) We are all in our Packer wear today and hoping for something to cheer about during our packing continuation. Hope everyone is having a good weekend and has fun tonight watching the game!

No comments: