About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Friday, October 2, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things





Here are a few of my favorite things this week - Braden's first full week at home and a week with Dad who doesn't go back to work until Monday.

1. Naps on Dad's chest
2. Walks in the stroller (before this cold and rain set in that is)
3. Just hanging out with Mom and Dad

1 comment:

Joe said...

Those are all my favorite things too. I am sooooo happy I was able to get a full week off of work to spend with our little man. We are so blessed. You are doing an awesome job Mom and, while going back to work will be tough, I know things will be great because you are such a great Mommy!