About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Week Two at Home with Mom, Week Three of Braden





Here are some more pics to make you smile. We haven't been up to a whole lot the past few days. The weather has been nasty so we haven't been out for walks for a few days now which stinks. We had a nice weekend hanging with Dad though and now it's Monday again and it's back to Braden and Mom time. A big milestone was giving Braden his first bath this weekend (he only had sponge baths up until now). He pretty much screamed the entire time. He sure smelled nice and baby fresh when we were all done though.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

MMM I love that baby smell!!