About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bath Time


Braden is getting more used to his baths. He definitely does not scream the entire time now. We think the ticket is making sure the warm water is on him the entire time instead of having small periods of time where he is left cold until we get more water on him. We enjoy the nights where it's bath and then reading a book time. Family fun time!
Here is a cute pic of him in his towel after a nice warm bath. So cute. :)

No comments: