About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Fun.




 
Happy Halloween! Well the festivities are over. The Halloween celebration started over the weekend for us- with a little event at our neighborhood Community Center. Braden was excited to wear his Spiderman costume, and Liam was our little Bball player. Then on the official 31st, we started off with homemade pumpkin shaped pancakes (and orange colored too!) Braden had pre-school that day, so we got to go see him perform in a little concert. He was surprised with a visit from Dad who got off work early to come! We then had a neighborhood party with pizza, bonfire, and beverages for the adults. Trick-or-treating came later when the kids couldn't wait any longer. Braden ran from house to house with excitement. Liam went to a few houses and then came home. Both boys had a blast and it was super fun watching Braden really get into it this year. Next year will be Liam's time to shine! Was a super fun night for kids and adults. Our little celebration was even captured via the online newspaper here in Woodbury. Link is below:
 
 
I hope you all had a fabulous, fun and safe Halloween!


No comments: