About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Family Rocks!!


This weekend I am looking forward to the skating and game party that my sister is throwing. My family did not get together for the holidays this year as Shawn and I were out of town, so this is the first time we will have been together since Thanksgving. This is a picture of my Dad, my two brothers, my sister and me. My family is super fun to hang out with, and I am so blessed to have them all living in the Stillwater or so area - we are all an hour or so apart tops. I am sure I will have more pics after the skating party this weekend, and I'm sure many of the kids but I wanted to post this pic to show you the foundation of the great family that I have..and all of the kids are such special blessings and make it even more fun!


I really look forward to this weekend with my family, next weekend with Joe's family - and the weekend after we are off to sunny Mexico! Lots to keep me busy until the big airplane takes off!!! YEAH!

1 comment:

IrishMommy said...

Your family ROCKS & ROLLS... Woodbury Rocks!