About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Adios Ana!


This blog is dedicated to my co-worker and friend Ana who is leaving Target on Friday to move to Washington D.C. Her husband Todd got a job out there at the beginning of January, and now it's time for her to join him. Ana is from Santa Cruz, Calif. and moved to Minnesota a year and a half ago from New York. Although Minnesota was not home for her, she fit in greatly with our team and I had a ton of fun getting to know her over the last year.

I am sad to see Ana go, but I know this next phase in her life will be so great for her and Todd. Good luck Ana, I will miss you and hope to keep up with your exciting life as much as possible!

This picture is my favorite memory with Ana- we took a work trip out to New York together. I am going to title this picture "We Got The Beat" - and only Ana knows why - it has to do with our great singing skills. :)

No comments: