About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hammond Vaca 2013

Since vacation, I've been a bit too busy to blog. So, here's to some catching up!

We had the Hammond family annual vacation a couple of weeks ago. The weather was a little chilly up in Rhinelander for mid-August but we made the best of it. The highlights include: paddleboarding, kayaking, fishing, a birthday party for 3 little dudes, a trip to the winery, a visit to the candy and toy stores in Eagle River, morning bootcamp, peaceful jogs around the lake, tennis, family dinners on the deck, cousins playing, happy hours and frozen drinks, the world's largest bloody mary, bonfires, relaxing on the dock, cards and conversations. I am sure I missed many things, but those are the top of mind memories and it was great to spend a week in the north woods of WI with the Hammonds, making more memories. Here are some pics other than the ones I have posted on Facebook I think:










 




 

No comments: