About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Monday, July 15, 2013

4th of July Fun!






We have been having a lot of summer fun lately, hence why I am posting this about 10 days late! So, for the 4th of July we had a fabulous weekend. The weather was obviously gorgeous! We both had some time off work and had four days of straight family time. We started the festivities with a date night- happy hour and a dinner on a nice summer night. Then on the 4th, we headed to my Dad's for some time on the lake. The boys enjoyed being a part of the boat parade and playing on the beach, along with fishing off the dock. We came home just in time to see the fireworks which in our neighborhood are better than probably going to them at a park! Friday we hit the pool. Saturday we went to see Monsters University- Liam's first movie. He did ok- once he started to get stir crazy he ended up jumping up on Joe's lap and then fell asleep for an hour! Phew. Then on Sunday we had a nice breakfast down in Afton at a cute cafe, walked along the river and checked out the boats and then let the boys run around the water fountains close to home. What a fun (and a little tiring) weekend! Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July with your family and friends!

No comments: