About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Spring Getaway 2013





So my three guys and I headed up to north central MN last weekend. We found a good deal at my favorite resort and decided to celebrate our five year anniversary with a little getaway with the boys. The last time we were in a hotel together it was a little interesting let's say- sleep deprived, toddler throwing things in the toilet all weekend, etc....so I needed a little time to have these guys get a little older and I was ready to take the vacation plunge again. It helped that we had a little cabin with a tiny kitchen area and living room separated from the bedroom.

Anyway, we all had an absolute blast. The highlights included: Braden screaming with excitement when he saw the Murphy bed, both boys going down a water slide for the first time, yummy meals, annual betting on the Kentucky Derby, yummy brunches, bike riding by the lake for Braden, games in the arcade, a nice long run for Mom, shopping in Nisswa, and many great family memories for us! The cabin was perfect for the four of us. There was plenty to do at the resort and we had a great mix of fun and relaxation. Here's to more vacation memories for us! Of course we didn't even get one picture of all four of us! Oh well, next time!!

No comments: