About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter Recap!


I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

Ours was really nice. We dyed eggs on Saturday night, and Braden was really into that as you can see in the above picture. We even made some Packer colored eggs (on accident really). Then Braden couldn't wait to get to bed since it was only "one more sleep" until the Easter bunny came! He woke us up at 7:15 Sunday morning and came in so excited and asked me if I thought the bunny came. We all headed down the stairs together, and as soon as he saw things he was yelling and running around. It was a ton of fun to watch. Liam didn't quite get it. He was excited because Braden was. He opened one egg, ate the candy and then sat and screamed because that candy was gone. He didn't understand he needed to find more! Anyway, the boys hunted for eggs around the house and found their baskets. It was an exciting morning. We headed off to church after breakfast, we came back and played with new toys/books and watched a new Easter movie- HOP. We had some candy induced quiet/nap time in the afternoon for a bit (studying for Mom) and then off we went to my sister's house for an early dinner. It was a quieter Easter with only my sister's family and ours there this year, but it was nice to catch up with everyone and the cousins all played great together. They also had fun doing another egg hunt on all levels of the house.

The best part is the next day, Braden asked if he could do it all over again because he had so much fun. He also asked if that guy, the Easter bunny, could come back again too! Too cute. What a fun age for holiday magic! It is so fun to see how the older they get the more they get involved and excited.

No comments: