About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

April Showers Bring May ???

Since April was filled with snow storms this year, what will May bring us? Typically it's April showers bring May flowers, but I am hopeful that with all the extra moisture on the ground in the form of snow, May will bring green grass, flowers and lots of heat and sunshine! We sure deserve it here in MN after the 6 months of straight winter we had.

I do have to admit, though that although this year has been such a shock to us all here in MN and everyone is getting so angry and frustrated, it has actually helped me a little bit (in some ways). I am trying to study for two hours a day, and I don't often get two hours of peace- so if the weather was nice out the boys would want to be out playing (which means me out playing too). But, if they play in the house nicely sometimes, I can then sneak in some more flashcards or quickly review my notes.

So, I am definitely ready for nice weather but the extra month of staying indoors has helped this mama out in the form of studying and keeping me on task for the most part. The boys have extra energy though, so bring on the sunshine this weekend so they can finally get out and play (and get tired- ha).

Here are some of the things we have been doing to keep busy during this "interesting" non-Spring!

Splashing in puddles on the melty days!
One or two days we snuck in a park visit!
Choo-Choo Bob's keeps them entertained!
We got to sit in a firetruck at the Woodbury Expo!
 
Indoor parks has been the theme this non-spring!

No comments: